Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

18 May 2008

Expedition plans and group rivalry...

Remember my previous post about rivalry and competition? I'm trying to plan an expedition later this summer, but it's apparently in some "paranormal investigation" group's territory. I'm trying to make contact, share information and techniques, maybe plan for some joint action and cooperation. But, thus far I've recieved no replies.
Plus, this particular group published the details of their latest expedition on their site. Evidently, their idea of research is going out to the woods, having a loud, big-ass all night party, and seeing if the "psychics" in the group can detect the presence of sasquatch.
I still plan to go with or without their cooperation, but I fear their antics may have cooled off a possible hot spot.

No comments: