Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

28 June 2008

Emails

Just a quick note: When contacting me via email, please write something to do with this blog (title, subject, topic) in the subject line so I'll know if the email pertains to the blog.
Any other subject lines ("Hi", "Hello", "Hey, there!") will be deleted as spam.
I enjoy hearing from y'all, whether it's a question, promise of glory, sighting report, proposition, invitation to investigate, or hot bikini pics. :D But if the subject line doesn't indicate that it pertains to this site, I won't bother reading it.
Thanks,
Gummerfan

No comments: