Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

01 July 2008

The Great Giant Catfish Hunt Pt 3

I saw this article recently at Cryptomundo about the giant catfish.
http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/big-catfish/
If they really are as big as a Volkswagen, or a tanker truck, it looks like I'll have to put The Great Giant Catfish Hunt on hold until further notice.
I've narrowed the choices for bikini-clad First Mate down to "Sunny" and "Rio" (cherry ice cream smile, indeed!) but, in the words of Sheriff Brody, "We're gonna need a bigger boat."
But I've still got a little Sasquatch Hunt in the planning stages. Why Central Alabamians call Bigfoot "Sasquatch" is beyond me, though.

No comments: