Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

07 July 2008

The Succubus Is Gone!

The succubus departed yesterday afternoon and for the first time in over a week I got more than a couple of hours of sleep. This episode was brief but intense. My energy's returning, my head is clear, women have stopped hitting on me, and I'm no longer in that state of constant semi-arousal.
Special thanks to my "anonymous friend" for all the advice. Hopefully, thanks to your tips, the thing's gone for good. If it does return, I'll be more prepared to deal with it. I'm genuinely grateful for your help.

No comments: