Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

08 September 2008

Rumors of My Death Are Greatly Exaggerated


Hey, folks! I'm baaaaack!
The past few weeks have been incredibly hectic for me, personally, professionally, and "virtually"!
Among other things, I've been trying to decide what weapons I need to buy before November ushers in the Barach/Osama administration and the End of Freedom in America As We Know It. The Republicans have decided to throw this election, let America fester for a few years under the iron boots of the biggest bunch of Fascist wannabe dictators in modern history, and set the stage for a major Conservative Backlash to rival the Reagan years.
Anyway, I still can't decide if I really should buy that belt-fed. Ammo is going to be in short supply and hideously expensive, so a bullet-hose may not be a prudent investment at this juncture of human history.
But it's just so cool! :D

No comments: