Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

14 November 2008

Mac Attack


Shortly before the election I picked up a couple of Masterpiece Arms (MPA) "Mac"-style pistols. One in .45acp and the other in 9mm. I figured I'd get them while I could, maybe sell or trade them later. As far as any practical use, there is none. They're hard to hit with due to their lousy handling and ergonomics and their rudimentary "sights".
But they are a lot of fun. Especially if you add a barrel extension or fake can.(so you have something to hold on to) Then they are so easy to bumpfire it's not even funny. (fun yes, funny no).
They're a great way to burn up some ammo pretty quickly and maybe scare the neighbors with the sound of "machinegun" fire.
But for any serious social (or even anti-social) work, I'll stick to the Glocks!

No comments: