Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

17 May 2009

Gonna See A Man About A Gun


I'll be picking up one-o-these tomorrow. I'm trading an AR and my Carbon-15 pistol for a MSAR STG556 bullpup. I like bullpups, but most of them aren't lefty-friendly. The MSAR can be switched to lefthanded ejection by swapping out the bolt. That way you don't get a face full of hot brass. Magazines are a bit pricey, but so is everything else "high-cap" or "assaulty-weapon" looking these days.
It's almost as handy and compact as the Carbon 15 pistol, plus it adds the benefit of a stock. I'm not a big fan of the .223 except in certain applications, so if I get rid of the pistol, I won't need the M4gery anymore anyway.

No comments: