Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

27 May 2009

This Is Just TOO Cool!

I found this site (don't ask me how!) and I have to say they have some of the coolest stuff ever. Got a Vampire problem? Pop one of their Vampire Repellent garlic mints and rest easy! (in fact, I'm willing to bet nobody will bother you!) Like Zombies? How about a remote controlled shambler of your very own?
But I REALLY like the "Cryptozoological Playset".

All in one set, you get Nessie, El Chupacabra, Mothman, Bigfoot, and that damned Jersey Devil!
They've also got a nice Bigfoot statuette that's sure to "one-up" your neighbors yard gnomes!
Check 'em out!

2 comments:

Autumnforest said...

Oh my gosh!!! Must have!!! I'm doing a series of novels about paranormal investigators. The first one is ghosts, but the second one will be Bigfoot and then other crypt's. Having these around would inspire the writing process (and just be downright fun).

Gummerfan said...

"For the 50th time, I'm not playing with my toys, I'm creating!"