Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

15 June 2009

How About A Quickie?

I'm talking about a quick post, of course!
We're currently experiencing yet another major round of thunderstorms, so I'm posting from my phone. (I've seen enough cheesy scifi movies to know that mixing electronics & lightning is not a good idea!)
Just wanted to post a few things I'll elaborate on later.
Had a major weird dream last night (even for me!) involving what was either a possessed individual or some sort of revenant. I'm usually pretty good at interpreting my own dreams, but this one was a "doozy"!
Got an idea for a new gun project.
Need to post about a UFO (or something) I saw recently.
Debating on whether or not I should post about a "premonition" I had a few months ago re my own death. (if it's true, I don't have long, but then who does?)
And speaking of death, I've got a story about an experience I had a couple of years ago involving a bird that visited me one morning. I've only told a couple of people about it, and I'm hoping some of you can give me your takes on it.
Gotta go for now, thumbs can't take much more. (don't know how those teenage girls do it!)
Later!
G

3 comments:

Mike-Julie said...

You have some great ideas and should do some blogs based on them. My experiences with birds where when my Dad was dying and two pigeons were marching back and forth on his window seal until he died and a hummingbird buzz my family and I when we were visiting my Mother-in-laws grave. This doesn't mean that the bird you saw means death, it can be a positive experience as well. Can't wait to read your story.
Julie

Gummerfan said...

Yep, my experience with the bird was positive and puzzling.
I'll post about later.

Dolly said...

This post was like a giant teaser for different movies! LOL I hope you elaborate thorougly on your premonition... Unless of course it comes true... then well... yeah...Humph