Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

06 June 2009

MORE Separated At Birth?!

If you thought the Bonaduce thing was interesting, let's see if these resemblences raise any eyebrows:
First up, Bill from UFO Hunters


The Great Hunter S Thompson

Doonesbury's Uncle Duke

Paranoid, Gun-toting Conspiracy Theorist Dale Gribble

Speaking of Paranoid Gun-toting Conspiracy Theorists, The MAN, Mr. Burt Gummer

And of course, yours truly


Something is definitely going on here...

2 comments:

Mike-Julie said...

LOL, you do resemble Burt. BTW, I love that movie, Tremors.

Gummerfan said...

I actually tried to grow "the moustache" a couple of years aga, but I'm just one of those people who can't pull it off.
I suppose I should hasten to add that, unlike most of the people pictured, I still have ALL my hair!