Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

11 June 2009

New Gun!

I still haven't got that STG 556 I posted about a few days ago. I'm still debating about whether I should get into another weapons system, especially at this particular point in human history. I DID pick up a KelTec PLR16 pistol yesterday. It's pretty neato. Basically a pistol-sized AR15 rifle. It's similar to the Bushmaster Carbon-15 pistol I have (for now, anyway, it's gone onto the "trade/sell" pile).
I'll post some pics when I get time.

No comments: