Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

02 June 2009

Sometimes I Worry Too Much...

...but then I realize that it's best to just relax and let the winds of Fate...blow me.

2 comments:

Autumnforest said...

Worry is a choice. You just have to give yourself credit for being able to handle anything as it comes up, realize you can't guess what's going to come up, and remember that you survived all the other things that did come up. Each day is an amazingly different journey of the unexpected, but so long as you're along on the trip, you know it'll be okay...

Gummerfan said...

Thanks for the cheery comment! Unfortunately, that's just not my nature. I'm constantly running "worst case scenarios" through my head. From Armageddon to Zombies. OTOH, if the worst doesn't happen and I find my fears were unfounded, I'm full-o-joy!
I find that karma, the universe, whatever, has a way of balancing things. In fact, despite my worrying and anxiety over some things, it usually works out to my advantage. :)