Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

25 July 2009

Another Series of Coinky-dinks...

When I was attending college and living with my aunt, our house number was 1317.
I dated a girl whose phone number ended in 1317.
Another girl I dated had a license plate containing the series of numbers 1317.
I have an uncle who lives in another city whose house number is 1317, and also has the same street name as the house my aunt & I lived in.
Another female friend in a different city also had a phone number ending in 1317.

1+3+1+7=12
1+2=3
"3" has always been a very significant number in various religions, numerology, and magickal systems.
What, if anything, this recurring sequence of numbers means, I don't know.

No comments: