Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

16 July 2009

Ghost Hunters: The Eternal Question

Every time I watch an episode of Ghost Hunters, one question plagues me: Who's hotter, Kris or Donna? This is a source of constant vexation for me. And it's further complicated by other factors. Kris with glasses? Kris without glasses? Dark-haired Donna? Light-haired Donna? Curly or straight?
It's a constant internal struggle with me. Maybe someday, someday, I'll find the answer I seek. Until that day comes, I remain torn.

6 comments:

Autumnforest said...

Wow, I'm obviously not a dude, but as a female, personality is a huge bonus for me. Women can overlook anything if a guy's personality makes him seem better looking than he is. I think Donna has a really good heart and is super sweet, but looks pretty tall-that can put some guys off. Kris doesn't seem to have finished forming a personality yet and seems a little girl-like. Looks wise, I think Donna's sort of "Irish" look is pretty but then Kris has great skin and hair. I can see your dilemma. My friends and I often kid around about G&J. One friend is totally a G dude, but he's too easygoing for me and I think he's Mormon--super turnoff. Another friend likes Steve, but I'm not always sure he bathes and I can't stand when guys hide under baseball caps. I like the edgier J, myself, grumble and all, even though I despise when men shave their heads -- ick! I suppose I have a dilemma too. I think I'll take Barry from GHI--I think he'd be a real surprise. Only I could get hooked into this conversation!

Gummerfan said...

Yep, personality definately counts more. (what kind of superficial, shallow, sexist pig do you think I am? LOL!)
But, on camera at least, they both seem intelligent, fun, have a sense of humor, professional in their approach...
If one was stupid, or a major bitch it would certainly make the choice easier. ;)

Autumnforest said...

Did you see GH international? The new girl seems awesomely good and she's cute too, perhaps a bit too serious. You're right, a sense of humor is critical.

Gummerfan said...

Are you talking about the doe-eyed brunette? She certainly has a "look" alright.

Autumnforest said...

Naw, talking about the new blonde.

Gummerfan said...

Hmm, must've missed her. I'm not as faithful to GHI as I am to the original. :D
Like the new pic, btw!