Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

23 July 2009

Gotta Myspace Page

I started a Myspace page a few days ago. It's nothing spectacular or anything and I'm still fooling around with it. I've already got a few friends on there, y'all feel free to add me! I've got a few requests outstanding *cough* and you can find me if I can't find you.

1 comment:

Autumnforest said...

I'm on MySpace too. No duh, my display name is "autumnforestghosthunter"