Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

24 July 2009

Interrupted Dream

About an hour ago, I was having a (non-erotic!) dream involving a devastatingly beautiful woman. I noticed she had a big, light blue "9" tattooed on the left side of her neck. I was just about to ask her about it when the phone rang and woke me up. This is gonna bug me for days now.

3 comments:

Autumnforest said...

It could be as simple as you rated her a "9" so it showed up in the dream. It's probably the mystery that got you. She's not just beautiful, but intriguing. That's the more likely deeper message.

Gummerfan said...

It's not quite that simple. I never subscribed to the rating by numbers thing. I judge women as individuals (y'know, like people). I just divide women into two groups: those I like and those I don't like.
One of my Myspace friends told me a bunch of nemerology stuff about the number "9" and said that blue is a spiritual color.
Maybe something will happen that will make it clear.

Autumnforest said...

Hey Gummer;
Yeah, the first explanation was tongue in cheek. Do you know that blue in the aura denotes the throat--cool. Here's what soft blue means in auras: Peacefulness, clarity and communication; truthful; intuitive. I think it's just that on closer inspect, you found something that intrigued you, a mystery. Beauty and mystery is a great combo. The number 9, though interesting, with the way dreams work it could have been a number you came across that day and your mind noted it in the subconscious. When I get precognition dreams, they have a different quality than most dreams. I feel a certain detachment where I can watch, but not interact. If you interacted, then it could be a regular dream with a subconscious message. If you didn't interact, it might be something precog. You might want to look online for images of "9" tattoo. In some weird quirk of fate, you might find it.