Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

27 July 2009

Calling Burt Gummer! (again!)

I've often said "Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense."
So, how about an expedition to the desert, with a team of guys, a few explosives, and a film crew, searching for a deadly, subterranean worm? It's true! An expedition from New Zealand is planning a trip to the Gobi desert in hopes of proving the existence of the legendary venom-spitting, lightning-throwing Mongolian Death Worm. Here's the story.
I've only got one question: WHY DIDN'T THEY INVITE ME??!!
;)

3 comments:

Mike-Julie said...

I think you should be invited as guest investigator. Afterall, you know some things about those nasty gravoids, right?

Autumnforest said...

That's so trippy. I just left you a message about this expedition and after it was posted, the window came up with this post you wrote. Crazy coincidence.

Gummerfan said...

What was I saying earlier about redheads and synchronicity?
Believe me now?
:D