Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

13 July 2009

Weirdness With Amazon...

Okay, if you've ever bought anything from Amazon.com, you know that based on your history, they send you emails suggesting other titles you may be interested in. I've ordered more than afew books in the past. Mostly cryptozoology, paranormal, and even European swordsmanship and zombies. I've never purchased any books of poetry, or anything related to psychology.
In an earlier post I mentioned that I've been having a tough time lately. What's really weird is that I got an email Saturday suggesting this book!
Not only does the Cosmic Joker have a twisted sense of humor, it apparently has a few connections!

2 comments:

Autumnforest said...

Oh my gosh! That had me laughing so hard. Yeah, they come up with some good ones. I'm sure it wasn't supposed to be a statement about you per se, but it ended up in the "weird worlds and alternate realities" category (the inner world of schizoaffective minds). I'm shocked on Amazon when they show a movie I bought and the other movies people who bought that movie also got. I'll be honest,I like smut, and then it says folks that bought that movie also bought "Sound of Music" (Was that to keep the kids busy in the other room?) You can't even imagine what Netflix comes up with. I put in a hardcore horror movie the other day and looked to see what other films were similar and it had "Cannonball Run." Huh?

Gummerfan said...

That's what's funny about having varied and eclectic tastes. Any list of my favorite movies would run the gamut from "Sorority Babes In The Slmeball Bowl-A-Rama" to "My Fair Lady", from "They Live", "Billy Jack" and "The Exorcist" to "Tremors" and "Duck Soup"!