Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

24 August 2009

Gummerfan: Fearless Vampire Hunter?

Interesting message I got today from one of my "connections":

I heard from a guy who's putting together a TV show--kind of like ghost hunters, but with vampires as the target instead of ghosts.  He's looking for people who might be interested.  I thought of you and wondered if I could pass on your contact info to him.  Let me know.

Don't know if anything will come of it or not, but it's kind of exciting nonetheless!

2 comments:

Autumnforest said...

That's cool! I have to admit, for the past few years, I've bugged SyFy like mad to do a Bigfoot Hunters. Even if they found nothing, the creepiness everyone feels about camping in the woods and the strange sounds would have everyone tense. It would blow away Ghost Hunters!

Mike-Julie said...

I like that idea Autumn about a Bigfoot Hunters show. I'm always watching MonsterQuest's shows about Bigfoot.
Gummer, I think that a Vampire Hunters show sounds interesting. I'm addicted to the show "True Blood" and would like to find out if there are any vampires living amoungst us.
~~Julie~~