Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

18 September 2009

Handy Online Resource

If, like me, your tastes and interests are rather eclectic, (okay, I'll admit that in my case they're just plain weird!), here's a site that features a wealth of old and unusual book titles, most of which can be read free online. I own copies of a few,(and consider some of them "required reading") but it's nice to be able to peruse the titles and check out the content even if you plan to buy. And speaking of buying, the prices aren't bad at all, either!

1 comment:

Autumnforest said...

Fantastic find! I didn't come by my font of knowledge and wisdom by not reading and studying subjects, so I'm ready to dive in and get more reads! Thanks for the link. I've been looking for something like that. I don't read your bestsellers, I read about the weird stuff--oh you know, you read it too!