Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

24 November 2009

More Followers Needed!

No, I'm not shamelessly self-promoting or anything like that! It's just weird when I'm talking to people about my blog and mention that I have "12 followers"! "12 followers", get it?
One more would make it 13, which is unlucky, so I need at least 2 more to get the numbers out of the dangerously strange area!
Pimp Me! :D

5 comments:

Autumnforest said...

If you're not retreating from the blog business, I'd do a post about you. Let me know what subjects you're into right now and I'll pop out a promoting post. Are you still hanging with the zombie/vampire group? Write up a post about that to explain your strange and interesting focus. I'll write up one about "Tremors" and tie it into your post telling about what you're into in more detail. I think you should be a cult favorite in the blog world.

Gummerfan said...

Nah, I'm not exactly retreating, I'll just be more sporadic with my posting for a while. I've got more ideas and plans for the future, just haven't had time to get down to business, so to speak.
And I'm not looking to really "build a following", it's just that I noticed it sounds weird when I mention "my 12 Followers", lol!
(in fact, I used to have a bit of a Messiah or Martyr Complex, but I've been working on that!)

Autumnforest said...

I've got an awesomely fun post about Tremors and Burt Gummer I'm going to be putting up asap. I think you'll enjoy it and I will tie it into your blog. The thing is, I just love the subjects you bring up and it's so exciting to hear another excited hunter out there chasing down legends. I should have it up within the next hour. Enjoy!

Heather said...

Okay, thanks to Autumnforest, I'm your unlucky 13. Good luck on the 14th! :)

Gummerfan said...

Heather,
Welcome aboard! Maybe this is a case of 13 actually being lucky!
And you DO know that "Heather" was the name of Burt Gummer's wife?
Jeff,
All right! You made it 14! I'm happy now!
I hope y'all find something here worth reading!