Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

31 December 2009

Christmas Aftermath...

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! At the office Christmas party, the guy who drew my name got me a book of urban legends, he said he had no idea what to get me, but he "done good"! My boss gave me a Zippo lighter, a portable cigarette snuffer/ashtray, and a copy of the Gun Digest 2010 Annual.
I think they're really getting to know me, which is a scary thought!

2 comments:

Autumnforest said...

A man who's easy to buy for--that's a good thing! It says you have a lot of character. Glad you had a good Xmas. Here's hoping for a fantastic 2010!

Gummerfan said...

According to Jeff Foxworthy, "If your Christmas list includes 'ammo', you might be a redneck." Been there, done that!
Speaking of hard to buy for, when Hugh Hefner married Kimberly Conrad (from Alabama), some of her relatives went to my school. At their family's Christmas name drawing, somebody here got Hef's name.
What do you get for the man who literally has everything? I think it was pajamas...