Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

15 December 2009

The "Official" Gummerfan Christmas Card


I got kind of "inspired" this morning, so I thought I'd come up with a way of wishing all y'all a Merry Christmas. A quick ms paint job, a little imagination, and perhaps the best-known crypto pic in history.
(after all, Christmas is all about "believing", right?!)

3 comments:

Autumnforest said...

Wasn't that a girl Bigfoot? Where's her big swinging breasts? Happy holidays to you too--Burt! Believe it or not, I'm right now on my laptop next to the Xmas tree and watching "Tremors." My gift to blogs I follow is to tell them what I love about their blogs. Here goes...

Your blog is my guilty pleasure. Just fun-fun-fun! I always know you're going to take a fun subject and some before unknown knowledge and put your "Gummer" spin on it and make it real and exciting. I love your inner voice and the way you write--I think you'd make a helluva a crypto/monster hunter book writer--please, please please! Keep it up!

Above the Norm said...

It makes sense, bigfoot and Santa are both mysteries. So many stories about both of them.....
Merry Christmas Gummer from Mike and Julie at Above the Norm.

Gummerfan said...

Autumn, you're too kind! And I thought about making "Patty Claus" more feminine, maybe with one of those Miss Merry Christmas miniskirts, red tights, and some cleavage, but I'm just too lazy for that much detail. :)
As for the way I approach my topics, well, that prompted me to post about the way I look at things.
Mike & Julie, thanks! Merry Christmas to y'all, too! And Mike, congrats on the weight loss, don't blow it over the holidays!