Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

09 January 2010

Somebody's Listening!

LOL! I just found this. I'm a big fan of the Glock 20 and the 10mm caliber in particular, though the 460 Rowland is probably going to replace it as my favorite. Looks like somebody agrees with me. Check out this offering from In Case of Zombies.com.

It's pretty cool that the site considers the Glock 20 to be the "ultimate zombie handgun" (although there's really no such thing!), and the inclusion of DoubleTap Ammo shows that at least they've done their homework!

No comments: