Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

24 February 2010

More On The Georgia Werewolf

I posted a while back about a sighting of some weird beastie in Georgia. The witness has now started a blog detailing his story and investigations. Check it out!
The Beast Of Kellogg Creek
I just got the 460 Rowland upper installed on the MPA Mac. I might just need to head over there!

2 comments:

Autumnforest said...

Burt;
I sure want to hear what you find--take pic's. I like to feel like I'm trekking along with you on the hunt.

Above the Norm said...

I want to know too...snap many pictures.