Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

02 March 2010

Mothman Image?

Today I went outside to watch the snow falling (in Alabama, in March!). I saw this pattern in the melting snow on the hood of my boss's car and snapped a cellphone pic. You can say I'm matrixing, or stretching my imagination a bit, like those people who see Elvis on toast or Jesus in spaghetti, but I ask, does this not look like Mothman to you?
Well, it does to me, and this is my blog, so THERE!

2 comments:

Autumnforest said...

I like that way of looking at it. I see one of those beat-to-hell dragons from "Reign of Fire" myself. Hey, enjoy the snow--I'm sure it's fairly rare there.

Above the Norm said...

I does resemble Mothman or a very angry owl.