Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

10 April 2010

Human Mutilations...Do They or Don't They?

It's been a busy couple of weeks. My work schedule (at my real job!) has changed, so I've been plumb tuckered out for a while, I've been having computer problems, and I've been tied up with some gun projects. But, I have been lookung into an interesting topic: Alien Human Mutilations.
I've been scouring the web for evidence that aliens (or somebody/something) may be be performing "cattle mutilation"-style operations on humans. I've found some reports that seem intriguing at first glance. After all, the thought that you could be minding your own business only to be abducted by aliens and having parts of your anatomy (some precious parts, I should add!) removed and your mutilated corpse unceremoniously dumped in the woods is the stuff of sci-fi horror flicks, right?
But, thus far, I haven't really found enough to convince me of its reality. (and I'm a raving paranoid, mind you!)
I've found a few cases in South America, but the details are too sketchy on most of them to draw a conclusion. The most famous case, that of "Guarapiranga Reservoir" case has been debunked to my satisfaction. The victim's injuries were consistent with torture and murder. Some of the most dangerous monsters are our fellow humans. Some of the other SA cases (most involving mysterious exsanguinations) merit further investigation, so I'm still working on those. The exsanguinations occurred before anyone had ever heard of the Chupacabra, and Mexico and South America have a history of vampiric activity as well, so it may be something other than aliens.
Another case allegedly involving a Sgt. Jonathan P. Louette the White Sands Missile Range occurred in 1956. Louette's mutilated corpse was found in the desert three days after an Air Force Major witneessed his abduction by a disc-shaped UFO. The body bore the typical signs associated with animal mutilations. (if you know what I mean, and I'm sure you do!)
But, this case is one of those Area 51/Roswell Crash type cases with very little corroborating evidence, suspected coverups, official denials, yadda yadda...
I'm still digging into some of this, and while I've yet to find anything really convincing, my efforts haven't been totally in vain: I now have a big file folder labelled "Human Mutilations" in my bookshelf (with some graphic photos) just waiting for some nosy visitor to stumble upon it! That'll teach poke around my stuff!
ARE aliens or some other Intelligent Entity abducting, torturing, and experimenting on humans, leaving their mutilated corpses behind to be discovered? As with most phenomena associated with High Strangeness and Heavy Weirdness, I personally can't confirm or deny it.

2 comments:

Autumnforest said...

Oh, Burt, I like the way your mind works. Gruesome hobbies...how delightful! Yes, I can imagine what someone would assume if they found that file--"Silence of the Lambs." If I suspend my doubt about cattle mutilations just being natural and I accept that aliens did it, the only next step my logical mind can make is that aliens killing cattle is rather ridiculous and unmotivated. I have a harder time accepting travelers from light years away, but I actually can accept time travel easier. Supposing us computer nerds eventually develop weak frail bodies and big heads and large eyes--because maybe the earth is darker then and we need better night vision? Well, it actually would make sense to go back in time and abduct humans for some DNA and maybe some different animals that you might want to recreate in your world. We're a wonderful bank of natural DNA before it became corrupted in their future world and turned into something nasty and dark. Perhaps those Norse-looking aliens that accompany them are our DNA offspring from the future that they made from our DNA? Hmmm... Cattle die in fields to coyotes and wolves and wild cats, but humans being mutilated--that would be noticed. If you find anything that shows promise, let us know. You have me curious now.

Above the Norm said...

I am curious as well to what is really going on.