Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

02 April 2010

I've Been Blog-jacked!

Or blognapped, or something. While Googling myself, I ran across this site. Weird! The words are mine, but the pics are not by, and certainly not of me!
What's up with that?

2 comments:

Autumnforest said...

Burt;
Is there something we didn't know about you, like you strap on a gun belt while wearing a teddy? Goofiness aside, at the top of your screen there's a report abuse button-definitely put that site on there. This has happened to other folks in the blog world too. I don't know what the point of it is. Pretty pathetic.

Above the Norm said...

I do know of others this has happened to and like Autumn said, hit the report abuse button. It sucks that you have to do this at all. Good luck.