Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

11 May 2010

Boobies And Spam...

No, it's not something you'd find on the menu at a British pub (like bangers and mash), it's just that since my few posts about, well, boobies, I've begun receiving email spam about breast implants and augmentation.
At least I know the webcrawlers and spambots like my posts!

2 comments:

Autumnforest said...

Hey Burt;
Could we interest you in a pair of DD's???
(Burt's answer is yes--just not applied to his own chest wall)

Gummerfan said...

LOL! I'm just living in dread of the day when I cross that line from having "pecs" to "man boobs".
:(