Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

05 May 2010

Boobies! (pt 2)

Lately my co-worker (the one who has the upcoming boob job)has been talking about wanting a Mustang convertible, or at least a new convertible of some kind. We're beginning to suspect a midlife crisis. You'd think she'd be happy enough playing around with her new pair of bigger, firmer, boobs. (Lord knows I would!) ;)

4 comments:

Autumnforest said...

Burt, you wouldn't get a damned thing done if you had a set of "girls" on you! You might even want to ride with the top down so everyone can see them... (now do you get her motivations?) Oh, boy, get your mind out of the gutter--I didn't mean her top down--her car's--jeez louise!

Heather said...

Lol, definately sounds like a mid-life crisis!

Gummerfan said...

Just for the record:
Despite strong evidence to the contrary, I was NOT bottle-fed as a baby!

Above the Norm said...

I got a convertible when I went through my mid-life crisis, lol. Not a good idea if you suffer from allergies ;-(