Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

14 May 2010

"Flying Humanoids"- The Prequel

Some of you may recall my post about my theory that some Flying Humanoid reports may be the result of runaway inflateable love dolls.
It turns out that King Solomon was correct when he said that "There is nothing new under the sun". Check out this tale of heavy weirdness from the Graylien website.
Okay, so it wasn't a life-size, wife-size, full-grown blowup plastic girl, but the similarities to my proposition are startling to say the least.
(and to think I was worried about being taken seriously!)

2 comments:

Autumnforest said...

You've, of course, sacrificed your own pleasure girl for the sake of experiment, right? Should we be hearing reports of one floating over Alabama? That really would be the perfect ending to a bachelor's party--sunrise drunken pictures of a flying humanoid (wearing thong panties)

Gummerfan said...

I've never really cared for love dolls myself. They don't provide the vital feedback I need, and, even though you don't have to ply them with drinks, (they're pliable enough already!), they tend to be a bit...fragile. ;)