Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

24 July 2010

Aloha and Mahalo (for now!)

I've decided to start another blog. Since I bill this one as "paranormal", "high strangeness",or "cryptozoology", I figure I'm doing my faithful readers a disservice by posting so much off-topic stuff.
So, I'm just gonna start another one where I'll have more freedom re what I post. Observations, some ranting and venting, some apologies for my existence, probably a whole lotta whining, maybe serve up the occasional fresh slice-o-hell from my daily life.
I'll be keeping the "HQ" more on topic and post relevant stuff here. Once I get the new one up and going, I'll let you know. Til then, I leave you with the words of the greatest genius of the 20th century, Groucho Marx:

Hello, I must be going
I cannot stay, I came to say I must be going
I'm glad I came but just the same I must be going...
I'll stay a week or two,
I'll stay the summer through,
But I am telling you,
I must be
Going

2 comments:

Autumnforest said...

I'm fully expecting to hear about this new one and follow you there to forever torment you, my friend.

Gummerfan said...

I'm working on it now. As for the torment, I believe I'm addicted to it.! Even if mine is 99% self-inflicted.