Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

10 December 2010

One Freaky Piccy!


Check out this image captured on a Lousiana hunter's trailcam. If it isn't a hoax, I'm not sure what it is! Check out the story HERE.

3 comments:

Autumnforest said...

I saw this on another place online today and I thought it was obviously a hoax--it's too amazing, but then I pulled up some pics of creatures under infrared photography and they looked just like that and their eyes looked the same. It's pretty cool and I hope Fact or Faked uses it!

Andrea Allison said...

I don't think freaky even begins to describe it. Don't recall ever seeing anything like it.

Gummerfan said...

My first thought is hoax as well. Especially given the story that the trailcam was broken, but the memory card was intact. Sounds too convenient. Reminds me of the Gable Film backstory.
Good call about the IR "effect", Autumn. I thought the eyeshine was suspicious, but yeah, nightvision cameras do that!
As to what it MAY be... stay tuned!