Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

23 January 2011

I Didn't Even Know About This!

Okay, it's been a while since I've Googled myself. After all, you know too much of that will make you go blind, and I'm already nearsighted! But today I was Googling around and I happened upon this site, where yours truly is listed among 30 Cryptozoology blogs. I'm honored, to say the least, especially considering the company I'm in. (I'm number five because I don't really try!) It appears to be pretty old, since they say I've been at it for two years, and it seems that they hadn't figured out I'm in Alabama (not The Lone Star State!) but hey, they spelled my name right!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey cool - congratz :)

Gummerfan said...

Thanks! Thought it was pretty neat. (of course I'm still not famous yet!)