Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

23 January 2011

Not A Monster, But Still Weird...

Okay, this is nothing to do with Cryptozoology, the Paranormal, UFOs, or Fortean phenomena. BUT, it IS North Alabama-related, and it IS weird. In fact, I can't help but imagine the possibility of gathering a few of my blogger friends together so we can ALL walk from Huntsville to Guntersville, and of course, STRUT THAT ASS!!
Strut That Ass! (remix)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow. Definately weird but sort of awesome. A post to fb for sure.

Gummerfan said...

LOL! Tell me about it! I saw this on Smoking Gun the other night. The reporter was doing a story and this guy just happened by and started in on his rant. Since it happened itn North AL (Huntsville) I couldn't help but post it. :)