Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

06 April 2011

Blog Plug!

Just wanna give a heads-up to a new blog. Check out Sarah LaBrie's Ghost Chicks blog. Ghosts? Chicks? Aliens? Count ME in!

5 comments:

Courtney Mroch said...

Cool. I'll check it out. (But for different reasons than you. ;)

Courtney Mroch said...

I did go over there and tried to leave a comment on her Fourth Kind post but it wasn't letting me. I like her site though. Nice find! I'll follow. (Tried to do that too but it didn't take. Will have to try again.) But I did try to tell her you sent me...

Gummerfan said...

Gee, what are you trying to say? ;)

Gummerfan said...

I haven't tried to comment yet, but I had no problem signing on as a follower. I notice she posted a lot in one day, so maybe that had something to do with comment process or maybe she's still getting everything set up.

Jessica Penot said...

Good find. I'm following them now, mostly just for the ghosts and aliens.