Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

30 May 2011

Josiah: Undead Cowboy


If you read this blog,odds are you also read Autumnforest's Ghost Hunting Theories, so this isn't news to you. But, just in case, I'm tickled to announce the release of Autumn's (Sharon Day, but she'll always be Autumn to me!) new western horror ovella, "Josiah: Undead Cowboy" today. It's available on Kindle & Nook, and if you don't have an e-reader Amazon has a free Kindle reader download for your PC or smartphone, or whatever electronic device is currently en vogue. IOW, NO EXCUSES, PEOPLE!
Sharon was kind enough to send me an advance copy and it's awesome! Not only is it dedicated to Yours Truly, the character of Josiah was inspired by me. I was kinda apprehensive at first, but after reading it, I strongly suspect Sharon actually got inside my head and wandered around a while! That's no mean feat, since in all honesty even I'M afraid to look around in there myself!

1 comment:

Autumnforest said...

You were destined to be immortalized, BG. That is the highest compliment I've ever gotten as a writer and I will cherish what you said and it will help feed my passion for the next installment "Sheriff Kai: Zombie Outlaw Killer." Expect an advance copy of that one too. I think you're going to find a lot of identification with him, as well.