Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

27 May 2011

Who's Watching Me???

I was checking the map on Feedburner.com to see who actually reads this stuff (and how many people looked at my ab shot, needless to say I was quite let down :( ), but along with the usual numbers for US, UK, Japan, Taiwan, and others, I saw "Unknown 2".
Whattup with that? I've got somebody from some "Unknown" country looking at my lil' ol' blog? WTF?
So, dear folks, if I come up missing or dead under mysterious circumstances or simply disappear, I'm leaving this valuable clue behind!

4 comments:

Adsila said...

I dug the ab shot.

Autumnforest said...

It's the MIBs, you know?

Gummerfan said...

Glad my waist didn't go to waste! :)
Autumn, maybe so. It could be aliens, MIB, or some kind of super-secret government agency with untraceable computer systems.
I find none of these possibilities comforting nor frightening. :D

Epic Jeff said...

Maybe it's one of those pro wrestlers who are from "Parts Unknown".