Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

24 June 2011

The Bigger The Better!




As part of my new, positive approach, law of attraction thing, I started working on my Vision Board last night. I'm looking through magazines for pictures of things I want to have. I turned a page and came upon this... thing.




They're called Critter Gitters. (poetic, I know) the company's website is Crittergitters.net. Apparently these behemoths are used on those big-ass "hunting ranches". You take a bunch of pampered, rich, city-dwelling wannabe hunters out on the ranch for a nice little canned hunt so they can shoot something and call themselves "hunters" and "outdoorsmen". In case you haven't picked up on it, I don't care much for this particular style of "hunting".
But, those huge vehicles ARE kinda neat. One might come in handy in case of a Graboid incursion, or maybe a Zombie apocalypse (provided you had plenty-o-fuel!) But when I'm rich and/or famous, I think I could find another use. Buy up a big chunk of remote property, get the Critter Gitter blinged out with a sound/video entertainment system, dance floor, some luxurious furnishings, and a wet bar. Drive a gang of friends out to the middle of nowhere and P-A-R-T-Y!!

1 comment:

Autumnforest said...

Damn! I love that! I think it looks like a party bus delight!