Is there room in the Para/Crypto/Fortean world for a gun-toting, paranoid, bipolar, opinionated bastard? A lonely romantic in search of his lost soul? A knight, Samurai, gunslinger, born in the wrong century? A self-destructive, doom-driven survivor seeking redemption? A heavy drinking gonzo outlaw cryptozoologist whose ego is exceeded only by his libido?
No, there isn't. That's why I'm here...

05 June 2011

This Is Just Weird...




You ever see something and think, "Y'know, I bet there's a story behind that!"? Ran across this scene today. Is it some kind of performance art? A form of protest? The fallout from a gang of angry Weight Watchers? A mysterious "sky fall'? (stranger things have happened!) Dropped by aliens? Your guess is as good as mine!


4 comments:

Autumnforest said...

Well, something fell off a truck. At least it was paper. The last time I was on the freeway, dining room chairs were in the fast lane! Scary!

Gummerfan said...

Guess you can't really see it in the pictures. It's little packs of Splenda sweetener. :D
I tried to change the title of the post to "Splenda In The Grass", but Blogger isn't allowing me to edit anything for some reason.

Adsila said...

I am going with the gang of angry Weight Watchers.

Courtney Mroch said...

Ah! Splenda. Glad you said what it was. Couldn't tell or figure out the WW connection. Now I get it and cast my vote as that too!